Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spring

Bryson is now 3 months old. So much has happened since he was born. He has grown so much. He now weighs 13 pounds! He smiles all the time and just started laughing last week. He thinks Marshall is very funny, but has not laughed at me yet. Mom must not be funny. He can also hold his head up so well. Marshall and I think that he might roll over soon. Last night he worked for a few minutes to roll over on his side in his crib. Bryson is such a good baby. We have been able to go several places with him. We went to the Biltmore with my grandparents and we've been to Charleston twice. Here are some more recent pictures of our family.



Bryson smiling



Bryson with his cousin Haley. Haley was born 3 weeks after Bryson.




Bryson in his bathtub. He loves bath time!

Bryson with my grandmother, Memaw. Memaw and Papa watched Bryson for a week when they were in town and I had to go back to work.
Bryson sitting up like a big boy in his hat.

Bryson with Uncle Matt at the Bitmore.

The past 3 months have been the hardest and best 3 months of our lives. Bryson continues to change and grow daily. A lot is also going on in Marshall and my life, too. Marshall is still in school at Southern Wesleyan. He has also been doing more Grand Openings with Chick-fil-A. He just returned from one in Gaffney. I have just packed up my classroom for the last time. I am officially no longer a teacher. It was definitely bittersweet to leave Skyland! It was sad to leave, but I am so excited to be home with Bryson. I will be starting work part-time with Marshall at Chick-fil-A over the next month. I think that covers all that is going on with us right now. My new goal is to update our blog weekly, so check back soon!

3 comments:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

Bryson looks so cute laying on that pink bear!!!! Emerson misses Bryson already....and we miss your whole family...please come back soon!!!!! Give that little boy a kiss for me!

Hall~Smith Family said...

Bryson is adorable! :-)

The Brantley Boys said...

Bryson is adorable. I can't believe he is already 3 months old. It really does fly-by!! Keep posting.