Friday, June 19, 2009

A Day in the Life of Bryson


This has been my second full week at home with Bryson. I am so thankful that I can spend all day everyday with him. We have the best time together. Maybe it's the teacher in me, but we kind of have a little schedule that we stick to. Bryson usually wakes up around 7:00. After his bottle, he has tummy time and I have coffee. He is so content just hanging out on his tummy!









After tummy time and a little play time with Mom, Bryson goes back down for a nap. He takes about 3 naps a day. During his nap time I try to get as much as possible down. I never knew I could shower, unload the dishwasher and pick up the house in an hour and a half! During the afternoon we play in Bryson's room. He has a Jumparoo horse and an activity mat that he likes to play on.




This is Bryson on his activity mat. I forgot that I had these 2 little bears that I got before he was born. He loves both of them. He likes to chew on their faces!








This week my friend Alexis invited us to her pool. Alexis has a 2 year old named Dylan. This was Dylan's old float. Bryson seemed to really like the water.





1 comment:

The Brantley Boys said...

He is so stinkin cute. Harrison has a monkey that he loves to chew on, and he chews the face too. I don't know why they like their faces, but they do.