Thursday, March 18, 2010

So the last time I posted something on my blog was 7 months ago! I guess I haven't had a lot of interesting news to share. But now Bryson is 1 year old and really is doing and growing so much! He amazes me everyday with how he is changing and showing me how smart he is. He is starting to walk and becoming more brave with every step he takes. He is also starting to communicate (without saying anything) so well. He really understands things I tell him and ask him. I couldn't find his pacifier in his crib and I asked him "Bryson, where is your pacifier"? He pointed behind his crib, and sure enough there it was. Maybe I'm easily amazed by the things he says and does, but I'm loving every minute. Here are a few recent pics and videos of our little guy.


Bryson's First Birthday



Bryson walking














Bryson playing at the mall.


1 comment:

Garrett and Allison Reed said...

I love that little boy so much!!!! Keep the pictures coming K.Lo! Love you.